Originally shown at comic con this year, this awesome Motor Cycle leathers range covers Darth Maul, Stormtrooper, even Marvel and many others in thier range. Since I’m still months away from finishing my Stormtrooper armour, and this looks way more comfortable, it’s very tempting. However Santa will need to be very nice and I’m sure I’m on the naughty list ; )
Available in both Shadow Trooper black or the classic Stormtrooper imperial white, each suit comes complete with built-in CE-approved body armor to fully protect the motorcycle rider. If you want to ride in true STAR WARS™ style, have no doubts…this IS the suit you’re looking for!
- Incredible attention to detail, featuring form molded details like never before.
- Raised rib detailing on the sleeves, shoulders, legs, torso and midsection perfectly replicating the look of rigid armor.
- Adjustable forearms, biceps, thighs and shin leather armor allow for a personalized ‘custom’ body fit.
- Waist belt is part of the jacket and not removable. Cleverly hidden is the main front zipper which has 3 main access points providing function, while allowing the main torso armor to be uncompromised and true to what was seen on screen.
- Snap buttons on the cuffs and wrist zippers.
- Jacket and Pants zip together at the waist essentially converting this to a one-piece body suit.
- Removable quilted cotton lining.
- CE-approved body armor in the shoulders, forearms/elbow, back spine protector, thighs and knee/shin armor is standard for riders but is easily removed for day-to-day wear.
- Made from grade-A cowhide.
Sales Close: JANUARY 31st 2012
Delivery: 2nd QUARTER 2012 (Apr-May-Jun)
EDITION SIZE: 500 SUITS COMBINED
Jacket: $598.00 CDN
Pants: $329.00 CDN
Gloves: $89.00 CDN
Boots: $149.00 CDN
TOTAL SUIT AS A SET: $1,165.00 CDN